Crapbox!


Saturday, October 29, 2005

goodbye everyone

goodbye everyone. it's been a fruitful year together. we've laughed. we've cried. we've grumbled.

but now it's so hard to say goodbye. to leave all of you guys after all the memories we've had...

but after what i've done...the mistake i made...i have no choice but to leave for NJ.....

thanks for all the memories...

erjian came, saw, blogged














































in case you were all wondering, the above post was made after an infinitely stupid blunder made by me while doing laundry, hence proving that boys should not be doing household chores.

the mistake? some idiot didn't inform me that he/she would be washing new jeans (ok, so I didn't check), hence I formulate the equation:

new jeans + VJ uniform = NJ uniform

yes, it is that simple to get an NJ uniform! (although there is still the matter of getting the 2 pockets and the 2 shoulder flaps) now I can't stop laughing at my mistake, which shows much about my maturity when I should have been going "oh crap!" instead

and if i don't like it at NJ then i can just add bleach and go to RJ!


erjian came, saw, blogged

No comments: