This blog is seriously dead....
Anyway, haven't had a decent class outing in months! It's either too little people come or the whole thing just collapses on itself because nobody can come. haizz
I'm seriously thinking of organising (more like just booking the chalet and then shoving the rest of the work to you guys) a class chalet at the end of the year or the start of next year. And by class I hope to see (almost) the whole class like the class chalet we had at the start of this year (remember cycling to Changi Village and seeing trannys by the roadside?)
The chalet will probably be held on either a weekend on the last week of 2008 (i.e. between Xmas and New Year) or on the first week of 2009, because the girls have term break during this period and most of the guys will have ORDed by then.
The location will most probably be Aranda Country Club, however if the cost is prohibitive then I guess we need to trouble Jiejun again to book a chalet at Aloha Loyang.
I'm just asking around for a rough idea of how many people can make it then. If the response is good then I will book it and then let you guys know the date. So if you see this post then either let me know whether you can make it at the end of this year or not, preferably quite soon since it is best to book early to avoid disappointment.
-Erjian
Crapbox!
Saturday, July 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment