Crapbox!


Tuesday, January 03, 2006

first day

hello all.

Today was the first day of school. I was looking forward to it until I realised yesterday that O1 week is not as slack as it should be. So I spent the last hour before bedtime trying to scribble something to look like I did my holiday homework.

Then I had to be in school today by the unearthly time of 7am to help out with registration. There is nothing else that can raise your blood pressure as high as sec school students shoving ez-link and IC cards in your face every 30 seconds, while on the other hand Chun Teck had his blood pressure raised by them NOT shoving IC cards in his face =p And while I was doing the thankless job of trying to match their names with words on the list my counter partner was busy rating each guy and girl on their hotness >.<

And when the kiddies had gone off to the hall to watch videos and the chaos had all but subsided it was back to slacking and slacking and slacking somemore and trying to slack through a 5 period break. And we had fun going to 7-11. And ji-siaoing someone from S46 who has a very good voice. And then watching O1 from the hall balcony. And then meeting our chem tutor. And one of the highlights of the day was a O1 ponner walking in shorts and Orientation tee walking directly behind the 2 VPs and a HOD having a meeting in the concourse making a mad dash for freedom =p=p=p

Oh, and let's try again with the class meeting place on Thursday shall we? >.<

erjian came, saw, blogged

No comments: